This is the 2nd and final part of it.
I'm not going to deny that 2 days ago was a pretty crappy day, for everyone. me, you and everyone.
I've made some mistakes which i've regret dealing with some situations, this doesn't exclude the fact some players went on hating spree causing pure toxicity. Anger is fine, anger can be explained, some pure hate can't.
I think i, the admins and players have gone into dark places for some mistakes from all of us.
It's your right to protest, show anger, but be civil with it.
Some of my actions sometimes have other reasons that can't be shown to the public and some of my actions can be plain wrong too, i'm a human and a normal player after all.
I try to fix the mistakes after they are done, i try to get things done, i try to discuss stuff and take actions.
I know it was a rough day, both bad decisions from me and some players
Those who i felt i've mistreated i've apologised to and those who felt they have acted weirdly have came to apologise to me, which was a good gesture.
I would like to explain that it's hard to please everyone, everyone has a different opinion, and it's not easy to go against tenth of players alone, you will always end up 'wrong' even if you are not, i know i've been wrong on some issues including the handling of some stuff lately, not going to blame my busy time and real life, but it just happens.
Everyone knows i respond to all DMs, PMs and forum requests and i ignore no one, because i respect everyone and i look up everything being said by them.
What will happen next?
- I plan on contributing to those who are left banned, they may just discord DM me to explain their point of view to obtain an unban or post a request here.
- New rules have been written by the level 3 admins and soon will be pushed live.
- New changes are already live upon request of players
- New admins have been added
- An old admin has been contacted to retake his place which was originally offered to him the same day.