I suggest the Dock Worker job here mainly. I try to tell it well as i can. So this job is about we go fishing in SF to a water area. I show it together with other screenshots here. We fishing around this area again and again with Reefer boat. For it we could use "/fishing" command to start fishing, if we went with Reefer boat to that selected water area. It's similar like at Lumberjack job the forest, where we go to cut woods with red mark. While we fishing, we could catch 2 kind of fishes randomly with different chances. For example cod fish with 70% chance and salmon fish with 30% chance we can get by fishing. Main point the cod be more often, the salmon be a bit rare. With 10% chance the fishing net could break and then we don't get any fish at this moment and with 10% chance the fish what we try to get, it's go away, in that case we couldn't get this fish. And 20% chance we don't catch nothing. We should drive around the selected area again and again, until won't be a random red mark in the water again. If we go too far away from the current fishing area, it's cancelled. We should have a fishstock, or something similar, where we store the caught fishes. We could store maximum 20 fishes, which ones we can deliver to different places in LS, SF and in LV too. We could check out our caught, not packed fishes with "/fishstock" command. If we don't pack, don't deliver the caught fishes from the fishstock, they could be disappear after 2-4 game days randomly. As Dock Worker we could go fishing with Jetmax boat too, bot just with Reefer boat, but the Jetmax boats shouldn't be find around the Dock Worker spawn. They be more far away and just 2-3.
But if not really possible, or too difficult to make like this, then one kind of fish be just as "fish". And than at packing the command like "/packing fish". But the other chances for not catching them sometimes could be stay in that case too.
For deliverings be the vehicle the Mule truck. I show at screenshots where they could be. The delivering part is be with different routes, at least 10-15 kind of routes, or deliver ways, idk how we call it exactly. But the 1st thing in that we should go in a packing place in a warehouse at the Dock Worker spawn. About this is at the screenshots to show too. In the warehouse's left and right side could be an area, where we could pack only. At these left and right sides be decorations, i mean packages, boxes and similar things. There with "/packing" command we can pack the fishes. Like we "/packing cod" and "/packing salmon". We could pack for one delivery maximum 5 fishes, For cod we could get a less BC and for salmon more BC. For example for cod we could get 4 BC, for salmon 9 BC. When we entered to a Mule to drive it for deliver with packed fish(es), we use a "/deliver" command. For it we should wait a bit for the server search us a random route for deliver and when it's ready, we can go deliver for that place, where red mark show it.
Here are the screenshots:
https://imgur.com/a/a92MIP0 - an old GTA SA color palette, because i would like the Dock Worker job's color be the ID 57, or ID 104 color
https://imgur.com/a/zkIA55G - the Dock Worker job's spawn
https://imgur.com/a/lcTPfct - at this and around that area in the water, where we could go fishing
https://imgur.com/a/OlOEoHq - near view of Dock Worker spawn
https://imgur.com/a/VBZbx4i - near view of fishing area, where we could fishing
https://imgur.com/a/iTtgnbX - front of my car in a line/row could be stand few Mules, like 7-8 Mules next to each other near to the wall
https://imgur.com/a/1zkxeXk - from my car left side in a line/row could be in the water Reefer boats, like 8-10 Reefers
https://imgur.com/a/x9KS48a - inside there the warehouse we could pack the fishes in the warehouse left and right side areas only, where some decoartion packages, boxes could be find
A small idea about the red marks: Mechanic and Firefighter jobs' mission points could be show with red mark on the map, like at most of jobs. If other similart jobs exist without red marks, please add to them red marks too. It could be much better. If yes, thank you.
I really hope these ideas come true! If yes, thank you so much.
Have a nice day!